In addition, this phone also meets MIL-STD-810G standards which guarantee resistance to dust, shock and extreme temperatures.
The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s has a 5-inch display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Even though the screen is quite small compared to today’s modern smartphones, the screen is quite clear and sharp.
The screen of this cellphone is also equipped with a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass which makes it more resistant to scratches and impacts.
The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s is powered by the Exynos 7885 chipset and 3GB of RAM. In daily use, this phone is quite responsive and able to run various applications smoothly.
However, if you are looking for a higher performing phone then the Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s might not be the right choice.
The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s is equipped with a 16 MP rear camera with autofocus and LED flash features.
The resulting photos are quite sharp and clear, although a little lacking in detail in low light conditions. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP which is sufficient for the needs of video calls or selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s is equipped with a battery with a capacity of 2800 mAh which can last all day with normal use.
This phone also supports fast charging technology and can be recharged quickly using a USB type C cable.
The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s is equipped with several special features that make it more durable and suitable for use in extreme environments.
One of these features is IP68 which guarantees resistance to dust and water.
Apart from that, this phone is also equipped with an LED flashlight which is useful for providing light in dark conditions, and a fingerprint scanner to open the screen quickly and easily.
The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s sells for around 3 million. This price is quite affordable for a tough phone with special features like the Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s features
In addition to tough specifications, the Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s is also equipped with features that help users when they are outdoors. Here are some of the features of the Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s:
- Xcover button The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s is equipped with an Xcover button which can be used to quickly access certain features, such as the camera or outdoor applications.
- LED Flashlight This phone is also equipped with an LED Flashlight that can help users when they are in a tempat dark or during an emergency.
- NFC The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s is also equipped with an NFC feature that allows users to make wireless payments or transfer data easily.
- Knox Configure The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s is equipped with the Knox Configure feature which allows users to manage mobile phones efficiently and securely, especially if the mobile phone is used by many users or at work.
- Outdoor Mode The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s has an outdoor mode which allows the cellphone screen to remain clear when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Fingerprint Scanner This phone is also equipped with a fingerprint scanner that allows users to unlock the phone quickly and safely.
- Certification of Google Play Protect The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s has a certification of Google Play Protect which guarantees user safety when downloading applications from the Google Play Store.
Specifications for Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s
|145.9 x 73.0 x 9.7mm
|5 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels
|16 MP, autofocus, LED flash
|Android 9.0 (Pie)
|IP68, MIL-STD-810G, Xcover Button, LED Flashlight, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner, Knox Configure, Google Play Protect
The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s is a powerful smartphone packed with special features that are useful in harsh environments. This phone has a comfortable hand-held design and a clear screen.